Sunday, January 3, 2010

Enter New Year 2010

Twenty-ten, it's here. I've done what I find that I do on the first of every year, say I'm going on a diet, while pigging out. Laying around the house, being cold (what's with that Florida?), but sorting out all of the nooks and crannies in the house and throwing out what needs to leave...usually, I can get lots of these things together. This year, I'm happy to report that there isn't much to throw out. I've done good over the year. No huge purchases...Well, none that are leaving.

So, in addition to getting off to a good start with maintaining peace, balance, and organization to this house, I've also decided to get back to exercise...starting P90X in the morning at about 67% of the required "Bring It"...I need to ease into it. I'm in the worst shape I've ever been in. I weigh 160 pounds. I don't know what any woman perceives that as, but it doesn't fit this body. I have got to lose 25 pounds this year. And that is my mission.

So is having a 4.0...and it all starts with Sustainable Marketing. A grueling course that lasts 12 class meetings in 4 weeks. And sales meeting requiring me to work all weekend one weekend...blegh. I will relish in the new year and a new change in pace, but I long for February...taxes, my financial plans into motion, and longer warmer days, time to roam...which we have to decide where to roam. Oh, and I almost forgot!!! My trip to GRENADA!!

No comments: